Monday, May 19, 2014

Ivory Coast striker Didier Drogba, announced that he would leave Galatasaray this summer after spending one and a half years with the Turkish club.

Drogba joined Galatasaray from the Chinese club, Shanghai Shenhua in January 2013 . Former Chelsea player is able to present the Turkish league title and Super Cup Galatasaray Turkey like.

The 36 -year -old has been linked with a return to Chelsea, but he did not give any comment about his future . He just said goodbye to the Galatasaray fans.

"Galatasaray will always be in my heart . I am very proud to play for this club. I do not come here (Galatasaray) for money. If I wanted money, I would stay in China, " said Drogba as reported Sportsmole .

" I came to Turkey to play football , to feel a passion again . Prints goals against rivals , such as Fenerbahce and Besiktas I think it gives happiness to the fans here, " said Drogba.

No comments:

Post a Comment